Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

15wks & not real hungry...weird.

Wow, 15wks already!
For me, time has been flyin' by! I'm enjoying listening to these little ones heart beats with the Doppler. It's been fun to watch them migrate from one area of my belly to another. The "books" tell us this week that they are about the size of a softball...that's pretty substantial, I think. I feel that my belly has adjusted nicely to the reality of there being 2 inside. I was a little nervous with the sudden, extreme, early growth! BUT, now believe that my uterus made a quick adjustment when it realized there were 2 and has now "stabilized" to a normal growth pattern. I've been holdin' steady at about the same size for a few weeks now. In fact, I think that as my uterus expands north it has found room to also expand backwards, as opposed to outwards.
All in all, I've been feelin' alright. I will still have episodes that come out of absolutely nowhere...like at the dining table immediately following dinner...bummer~but it's quickly over & then I feel fine. Food hasn't really been "wooing" me lately either. About the only thing that really tastes good is yogurt and hard boiled eggs...not together, just in and of themselves. Although, Jeff's sister and brother in law (the babies aunt & uncle) treated us to a really nice dinner out about a week ago. I'm not gonna lie~ I ate every last bite of my blue cheese crusted fillet mignon...that was incredibly good!!! But, that is the only meal I can remember in the recent past that has really tasted yummy. Anyways, no worries...I'm still eating, even if it doesn't taste good to me!
Before we know it, next week will be here & then we've got another check up...feels like we were just there!

No comments:

Post a Comment