Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

pray for pre-birth order...

I don't mean to keep saying this over and over, but honestly, I just can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going by. There is really no new news to share...I'm feeling GREAT, the babies are both active (especially Justin lately) and we will be back at the doctor one week from today to get another solid look at how they are growing & developing. In 3 weeks we (Kurt, me, Denise & Jeff) will be taking a trip to Abbott to tour the birth center and meet with the care coordinators there. They have been brought up to speed regarding our unique situation. During our meeting we will be discussing what the birth of the babies will hopefully look like. We will be bringing along our birth plan so that whom ever takes care of us while we are there (at the time of birth) is aware of what our wishes are. I guess as I'm writing this, I would like to ask one thing of you...will you please pray about something for us? Ideally, by the time the babies are born we will have a "pre-birth order"...this is simply a legal document that states that even though I "birthed" the children, they don't belong to me. It states that Jeff & Denise are the parents and therefore legally responsible for them, it would ensure that they get the same priviledges as any other new parent in the hospital, so on and so forth. This pre-birth order needs to be approved/signed by a judge...my prayer request is that the judge who looks at this would see the need for it to be approved and that it would be done quickly. The alternative is a "post birth order" which is not appealing to any of us. Thank you for praying about this, it is very important.
Anyways, even as I write this the little ones are kickin' around in there, it seems that someone is always awake and moving BUT when they both are~it gets a little crazy! A good, welcomed kind of crazy though. Im sooo incredibly blessed to be a part of this, what an honor! What an honor.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is my first time reading this! What an amazing blog Jill! How fun for you and Denise!! I can't believe you are looking at only 10 weeks, man time flies!!! You look are just so darn beautiful in these pictures!!!
    I am so proud of you for doing this..what an amazing friend you are...God is smiling at you through this entire thing dear friend!
    I will be praying for your court order to come though!
    Now go eat a king size snicker bar!!
    Love you!!
    Criss

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing Jill!! So Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete