Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Goodbye Dr. K!




Today................we were released out of the care of our fertility clinic and into the care of Jill's OB!!! I remember the day of the transfer being told that we would see Dr. Kunek through the 10th week of our pregnancy. Jill is 10 weeks 2 days and done with the Center for Reproduction!! We also got to see our little beans again today and WOWZA they were moving ALL over the place! Arms and legs everywhere! So so cool! The babies looked great as well with their growth. Baby A was measuring 10 wks 6 days and baby B was measuring 10 wks 4 days. Right on track! What is blowing my mind is Jill's belly!!!! Its growing SO fast! Its the cutest thing I think I have ever seen! Enjoy the photos!

One more thought.....................I cant explain how fun it is to have your best friend right there with you! Not having to call after the appointment to tell her what I saw. She is right there with us..........so cool!


HI, THIS IS JILL CHIMING IN HERE...I have to say that today this all became quite a bit more real for me. To see those two little bambinos inside me today "dancin'" around REALLY made it real. Yes, one would think that all the morning sickness, the unquenchable hunger, the previous ultrasound and sound of heartbeats would have made it as real as possible for me. But, the "realness" hit a new level today. I have been a bit more emotional lately and so that may contribute to my state of mind tonight (I'll share more on my emotions in a later blog post) but regardless today was a turning point for me. These aren't my children but I love them, oh gosh, I have to stop as I feel the tears coming on. Don't think that I'm crazy...I'm not, I promise~just a little emotional!
OK, on a lighter note...my belly pic...ugh. I'm just not sure what the heck is going on! I knew that I was getting much bigger, at a much more rapid pace than I normally do BUT HOLY SMOKERS! That's all I can say~ holy smokers
.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You are an amazing vessel for these incredible babes! Love the pics! :)

    Steph(not Chad ;))

    ReplyDelete