Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beautiful music and "baby bumps"


Today, I heard the most beautiful sound...................our babies heart beating! We had our first prenatal appointment today and it went great! Jill is just over 9 weeks so we are not sure if we heard both babies hearts but we were with out doubt hearing one of them. The doctor said it can be tricky to tell them apart this early. None the less...........music to our ears! And like I knew it would, my husbands face lit up like he was hearing magic! What an unbelievable place in my life this is!


When I saw Jill this morning, I could not believe my eyes!! Her "baby bump" is VERY visible!! And very, very sweet!! We are going to post belly pictures on the days we have our prenatal visits so..............enjoy the 1st "bump"!!

2 comments: