Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Another perfect score



We had our 33 week appointment along with a biophysical profile and non stress test. Both babies got all the possible points that they could. Jillian is quick to do everything they want to see and our sweet little Justin makes us wait a little longer until he is ready to "perform". Just like his daddy. Its kinda cute.....for anybody that knows my husband and I, I'm a total spaz and Jeff is always calm and cool. These babies have acted like little mini Jeff and Denise from the start with Jillian always flipping around and Justin just chilling out. It will be fun to see if that still is the case when we finally get to meet these little ones! And man oh man its getting close!(32 days to be exact) I find myself "missing" them a lot these days and also quite emotional. All I have to do is try and picture myself or Jeff holding them and the tears just start flowing! I'm so excited to see their little faces. We did see some "fuzzy" little heads as the sonographer called it so we know they have hair! Its all just so exciting. Both babies still head up but there is still time for change. Keep up the prayers please! And also for Jill's back! It really hurts bad at times. We are back in one week for more of the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment