Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Every week appiontments already!!!

















We had another appointment with our peri today and it was perfect! It was the start of our weekly appointments! Can you believe we are this far already???? Today, we had an ultrasound with a biophysical profile on each baby and also a non stress test. Justin is 4lbs and Jillian is 4lbs 4oz! They also both scored a perfect on the biophysical profile and the non stress test. We had a perfect day! Jill is doing well and looking as cute as you could imagine. I will be curious to see how she feels in the next couple of weeks as she is measuring 39 weeks for a singleton pregnancy. Her body is now getting ready to be pushed farther than ever before. Please pray that she isn't too uncomfortable. I cant bare that thought. We have 39 days left as of today if she makes it to 38 weeks and I want her to feel as well as she looks. On a tender note....... I love my friend Jill today like words cant even describe. Not because of what she is doing, but because of our friendship. She truly is my souls sister. Plain and simple. Anyways..... So we are back next Thursday for the same thing as today! I also wanted to share pictures of the nursery! I think it turned out really precious. A thank you to my friend Deb who helped me paint the stripes on the wall and do the lettering as well! And of course.............a new belly picture! Also a prayer request please........BOTH babies are breech/transverse. We are really hoping that one or both of the babies will turn head down so that Jill can have a vaginal delivery. The doctor says that there is still time so please say a prayer for those little beans to flip!

No comments:

Post a Comment