Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Single digits!!




That's right........we only have 9weeks left!! Single digits are here in weeks left to go! I cant believe how fast this is going! We had a doctor appointment last week and everything looked really good! We will go back next week and then we start our weekly appointments! Its crazy...........at our first appointment, there was snow on the ground!!!! As excited as I am for the babies to come, its a bit sad to me that its going so fast!

This past Sunday my family threw me the most beautiful baby shower. My sister in law Jodi did not miss a thing! She absolutely out did herself! We had such a nice day and the food was sooo yummy! We had some good laughs trying to explain surrogacy to my mother in law's aunt who just could not wrap her mind around how it happens. She thought that I was carrying one of the babies and Jill the other! Bless her heart it was just to confusing! I guess when your 80 something it was just a little to much modern medicine for her. Anyway, I must say that I'm a blessed woman! These two babies got more gifts than I could have ever imagined! And all of my friends were just so wonderful with embracing what Jill has done for us. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment