Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Trust.

I'm not really sure what has provoked these feelings inside of me but, regardless, they are there and I thought I would share them. Can you imagine literally giving your children to someone for about 9months? Can you imagine, handing them over & taking that leap of faith that someone else will do as good of a job at taking care of them as you would??? There isn't much difference between me giving a couple of my children to one of my friends and what Denise and Jeff have done...given Justin & Jillian to me to "take care of them" for 9 months. The overwhelming feeling has hit me, the feeling of immense gratification that Denise and Jeff trust me THAT much. They trust that I will take my vitamins and supplements, they trust that I will eat and drink the appropriate things, they trust that I will take the appropriate meds when needed, they trust that I will rest my body for a little bit everyday~so as to have enough energy to sustain through the end of the pregnancy, they trust that I will keep my activities at healthy/safe level, they trust, they trust, they trust...
I'm not sure if anyone has had that much faith in me before. Yes, of course my husband trusts me with all those things with our own children. But, Denise and Jeff didn't have to...they chose to. And Denise, well...ya know how some people just REALLY like to have control of situations....yeah, that's my girl! This is SO out of her element, she is so far outside of her box during this whole journey! And she's been a champ, she's handled it all with such amazing grace...if you didn't know the "controlling Denise", you wouldn't know that she even existed! Im proud of you Denise!
Anyways, this pregnancy has been such a breeze & uneventful (medically speaking), I just pray now that we've officially begun the 3rd trimester and are on the "down slope" that everything continues on smoothly. I pray we can finish out this last 10wks with incredible joy & peace! I trust that God is fully in control of this and that our last 10wks will be just as enjoyable as the first 28!
In case, you didn't catch this...10wks left! At the very most, 10 wks left!!! WHAT?!?! Its crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment