Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Clarification

Apparently, I need to clarify a little something...
I began this blog so that Jeff and Denises family could feel as much a part of this pregnancy as possible. I know all of them and see them occassionally as Denise and I are best friends. But OBVIOUSLY they are disconnected to this pregnancy to some extent because of its unique circumstances. So when I share small details of what is happening with me, my body, my appetite...whatever~its because these people WOULD have had the pleasure of enjoying those details with Denise, and so this is for THEM...so that they feel as connected as possible. Anyone who knows me knows that I could care less about what "happens" to my body during pregnancy, if I did...I wouldnt be doing this! So, as much as I like this to be a "pleasurable read", Im going to be honest...my intention with this blog was ONLY to keep the extended family informed and connected!

No comments:

Post a Comment