Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Half way there!!!

We cant believe that we are half way through this pregnancy!! Time has just flown by! Jill is feeling really well which can I selfishly say I'm so happy about. I have learned something......my role in this pregnancy is like the role of the husband. Except that I have been pregnant before and I have delivered a baby before so I know exactly (minus the, ya know 2nd baby in there!) what she is going through. Now I would also say in a non weird way that I love Jill as much a friend could possible love their best friend so now that she is feeling better, it makes me feel better as well. SUCH a helpless feeling to know she felt sick. We have our next appointment on the 15th and that is another ultrasound. So fun to see them moving around!
I was out walking the other day with my family and a friend from high school who knows only from facebook that we are expecting twins saw us walking. Later that night I got an inbox message from her saying how good I looked for carrying twins. She called me "one of those". I laughed and sent her a message back directing her to this blog. The reaction of others when they see that I'm clearly not pregnant has been pretty fun.
Jill and I and all the kids went to the zoo last week and Jill was walking in front of me. Just like a mac truck it hit me..........my children are in her belly! VERY surreal!!!!! Couldn't ask for a better place for them to be! A new belly picture next week! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment