Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

next time.........just move on please

Well, I had such a wonderful day today and was so bummed out to come home to an email update about an anonymous comment left on Jill's (ya know, my VERY best friend)latest post.
Or should I say the one before the last one as she felt the need to clarify herself on the other one that the comment was left on. Well now I need to do some clarifying to everyone and the anonymous comment author.............We all walk through life experiencing different things from one another. For me personally there have been lots of ups and down. In fact I think that's true for most. When my husband Jeff and I got married, we very desperately wanted to have children together. Bottom line, plain fact, no if and butts about it...........we couldn't because I cant carry a baby. In steps my best friend Jill. Who out of nothing but the kindness of her heart says "please, let me do this for you". Then goes further and says "I want your families to feel connected to this pregnancy as well. So I'm going to try really hard and blog about every little detail". She blogs about all the little details including, how hungry or not she is, how her tummy is growing so fast because there is two and every other little thing she can think of...FOR US. She is NOT complaining. Just sharing. Thank God she is that thoughtful considering this is what I will share with the children she is carrying as I wont have any of these experiences except for through Jill.Here comes my clarification for you anonymous comment author...........Your sister has with out doubt gone through a lot and I'm so happy for her that she has twins on the way. My husband and I also have twins on the way because of one person. Jill. So you can imagine how protective I feel of her when I read through your rude words to her when all the while she is just trying to keep my family informed about her day to day life. I'm not trying to be rude to you as this blog is meant to be a place for fun loving reads. However, in one of my prior posts I said that I feel like I'm in the role of the husband. But you helped me realize something more.........your words made me feel like a mommy lion. You were rude not only to my VERY best friend, but also the woman who will bring my son and daughter into this world. Jill is one of the most selfless, caring and loving women I have ever known. I'm very sad for you that you stumbled across this blog and decided to leave a comment to a perfect stranger only to pass judgment on her. This blog is to share wonderful news about my children. Shame on you for making it anything less than that. Because of this, I will be disabling the option for people to anonymously leave comments. And further more, don't we all have more to do in life than to simply just be rude? I will pray for the author of this comment that God may change your heart and that you may find the true meaning of the gifts your sister and I have been given. God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. This is Jill's friend, Stephanie Rosenwinkel.

    Well said, Denise. I hope I get to meet you soon and I'm very excited to meet your babies!! Other than you, they could not have a better life vessel. This whole situation is God granted and I hope you all have a happy, safe, blessed delivery. I love the belly pics!! :D

    ReplyDelete