Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mommy & Daddy felt Jillian!!

We had dinner tonight with Jill and Kurt and for the very first time Jeff and I got to really feel baby Jillian kick! I got to feel a really good "thump" and Jeff got to feel some other really cool movements as well as a good thump too! SOOOOOO cool. Can you imagine ladies what its like to feel your child moving around in your friends belly!!!! Pretty amazing. I especially enjoyed watching Jill's smile when Jeff felt it for the first time. It was such a heartfelt excitement for him as this was the first time he has ever felt a baby move in a pregnant tummy. Of course we know how much Jill loves us just because of the situation but to watch her smile for us tonight brings a smile and squeeze to my heart as I type this! We are so truly blessed. So now our little man Justin needs to let us have a feel!

1 comment: