Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!...Dont worry~Its Sparkling Cider, I dont even drink coffee when Im pregnant~~much less champagne!



So we rang in the New Year last night with some great friends! 20 adults, 26 kids & no major catastrophies! A ton of super great food...a ton! Sharon, Im enjoying some of your brownies you left behind~yummo! We played Guesstures...after some serious arm twisting, guys against chicks. We tied at one win each & opted not for a tie breaker round...we've got some "mad talent" amongst our friends~who knew?!?! Kurt & I said good-bye to our last guests a little after 2am. I cannot believe I made it that late, but so glad I did, what a fun time! Before we called it a night, Denise & I got our 1st "her bun, my oven" picture of the year taken & I will try to post that later. No need to worry...as some opted to ring in the year with some "bubbly", I was gifted my very own bottle of DELICIOUS Sparkling Cider (thanks Pints!!)
2009 was fabulous, blessed in so many ways...even in our trials the Lord brought about blessings. Anxious to see what He has up his sleeve for 2010!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to the 3, 4 or more of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stories are fascinating! I donated oocytes anonymously in 2006 and it was a total flashback to read your posts about the nuts & bolts of how a retrieval works. Happy New Year and best wishes to you both!

    ReplyDelete