Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What it feels like....

Many of my friends have asked me if this has been hard. Not being able to carry my babies, watching my husband be attentive to someone other than myself. I guess my answer comes in question form. What could possibly be hard about knowing my husband loves me enough to give up his dream of ever having children? What could be hard about knowing that my best friend loves me enough to offer herself to my husband and I in the most selfless way possible? And also knowing that our friendship will move to a level it never would have. What could be hard about knowing that in about 7 months I'm going to hold two beautiful babies in my arms that my husband and I created? What could be hard about knowing that this was all in Gods plan? I am one of the most fortunate women I know. Its as simple as that.

1 comment: