Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Favor or Coincidence???

Well, I should be deep in sleep right now...lately a realistic "she's down for the count" time is about 9:30. But tonight as I drifted off to sleep I had the wave of nausea overtake my body, I couldnt ignore it...I must get up and eat something. REALLY? Really. I had a great dinner...chinese~mmmm, I should be completely satisfied. But, yeah, no. So anyways, as I surveyed the pantry & the fridge trying to decided what was going to suffice this sudden wave, I had a vision of just how many times I had to do this today...and to be honest, yesterday & the day before & the day before...you get my drift. This nausea is kicking my butt~ it comes out of nowhere. I am eating constantly, either because Im hungry or because Im trying not to puke. And SOMETIMES I eat...full well knowing I will puke it up! Im sorry, I know puke is a gross word, but so is barf & vomit...so puke it is. Im trying to make good food choices~ I just grabbed an apple. And while I was shopping at Target tonight & absolutely couldnt stand myself any longer because I needed food NOW, I chose a fruit/granola parfait to devour right there in the middle of the store. But then there are times that those stinkin' Twinkies or Ho~Ho's call my name from the pantry (the upper pantry, tucked carefully back behind the papertowels so as to not tempt anyone else in the house!)...thanks Muelkens! Well, my point in all of this is this.......When we moved back in September we lost our scale. Weird I know. But we really have lost it...gone...gone. Now as I struggle to find a time during the day that Im not shoving food (be it a Twinkie or an apple) into my mouth I have to wonder....Is it coincidence that we lost our scale? Or did our All Knowing God do me a huge favor? Seriously. How can a scale just vanish? Favor or Coincidence...Favor or Coincidence

No comments:

Post a Comment