Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Telling our family........

Because we "found out" on Thursday instead of the Monday we all thought would be "the day' and talked with Dawn at the clinic and confessed about the home test to which she "confirmed' that if the test was positive then Jill was indeed pregnant, we decided to catch our family off guard and tell them on Friday. I took the 'baby pictures" from the clinic and made copies and put them on a hand made card with baby stickers with a note that said the following:

Dear Grandma & Grandpa or Auntie Jodi & Uncle Jim,

I already love you so much and I cant wait to have you snuggle me tight in your arms. My big brothers and sister told me your the best grandparents around and Jesus told me that he put two very special angels named Jill and Kurt in my life so he would have a safe way to bring me to all of you. So wow..........I'm pretty lucky! It wont be too long now though, today the doctor told my mommy and daddy that I will be here at the end of August. So until then say lots of prayers so I can grow big and strong like my grandpas and my daddy.

I Love you lots,
your newest little grand baby due to arrive
August 30th 2010

So yep, you bet............lots of hugs and tears! It was so wonderful to watch my husband telling his family that he was in fact going to be a daddy! Truly amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment